WHO SHOULD ATTEND
VPs, Directors, Managers, Engineers, Leads, Specialists, Coordinators, Analysts, Foremans, Superintendents, Advisors, Scientists of:
- Production Operations
- Artificial Lift
- Production Engineering
- Flow Assurance
- Artificial Lift Production
Plus Leading Technology & Service Providers In:
- Smart Learning Devices
- Interconnected Sensors & Predictive Analytics
- Gas Lift, Rod Lift and ESP
- Emissions Reduction
- Emissions Measurement
- Well Monitoring & Control
- Reservoir Management
- Production Optimization
- Predictive Maintenance
- Artificial Lift
- Flow assurance
- Permanent Magnet Motors
- Downhole Gas Separators
- Remote Monitoring
- Flare Reduction
- Velocity Gas Lifts
- ESP Optimization
- Artificial Lift Automation
- Data Analytics
- Sand Management
Did You Know...?
Over 15,000 delegates and speakers have attended the American Business Conferences Oil & Gas Events since 2010.
Since then, we have built up a wealth of experience through close research carried out with the industry, ensuring that the initiatives we run provide specific solutions to the current technical, strategic and tactical challenges faced by the industry.
Our established Oil & Gas Congress series stretches globally across the USA, Canada, South America, Asia and Europe.
Our speakers have come from almost every major unconventional E&P company operating in the Americas and Europe including: Apache Corporation, ENAP, Chesapeake, Anadarko, Shell, Plains Exploration & Production, ConocoPhillips, Statoil, PennWest Exploration, Chevron, Continental Resources, BHP Billiton, PetroBakken, Talisman Energy, BP, Pioneer Natural Resources, Cuadrilla Resources Ltd, Hess Corporation, Nexen Inc, Sinopec, El Paso Corporation, Seneca Resources, Range Resources, Tamboran Resources, Americas Petrogas, Shell, Antero Resources, Talisman Energy and many more.
Our Sponsors and Exhibitors have included Halliburton, Hydrozonix, Golder Associates, New Wave Energy Services Group, Concord Produced Water Services LLC, Baker Hughes, Schlumberger, WorleyParsons, Weatherford, Core Laboratories, Inc., Calfrac Well Services and Nalco to name but a few.
We also work closely with the principal industry associations to ensure that our Initiatives are as relevant and up to date as possible, bringing you the latest news and information in a well-presented, enjoyable and professional networking format.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
IMPLEMENTING NEW TECHNOLOGIES & TECHNIQUES
Including A.I, Smart Learning Devices, Interconnected Sensors & Predictive Analytics To Improve Artificial Lift Runtimes & Optimize Production
- Strategic Implementation Of A.I. And Calculating Return On Investment
- New Technology For Improving Runtime And Emissions For Gas Lift And ESP's - Improve Performance, Lower Emissions and Extend Pump Life
- New Technology For Gas Lift Optimization And Emissions/Energy Usage Reduction - Lower Lifting Cost, Improve Runtime & Lower Carbon Footprint
- ESP Optimization Failure Detection & Mitigation - Reduce Energy Consumption And Extend Pump Runlife
- New Technologies & Hardware Upgrades For Rod Pump & ESG Optimization
INNOVATION IN THE FIELD
Including Real Time Monitoring, Effective Use of Data, A.I. Prediction & More Efficient Pump Designs & Practical Uses Of Improvements And Developments In A.I. And Artificial Lift Design
- Strategic Objectives Of A.I. & Machine Learning Implementation
- Application Of A.I. & Digital Solutions For Failure Detection & Mitigation
- New Technology Innovation & Solutions For Emissions Measurement, Reduction & Flaring
- Reviewing Lift Selection Criteria, Operator Production Goals & Well Economics For 2022 & Beyond